Byford veterinary services – delivered with courtesy and respect!
We want your visit to Best Friends’ Family Vet Centre to be the best veterinary experience you ever had! We’re all animal lovers here and we work hard to create a warm, inviting and comfortable environment for you and your pet.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to see all our clients and patients on time, though occasionally there will be unexpected delays due to emergencies or when another patient requires a little more time.
Please accept our apologies should this occur and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should they ever need it.
If you’d like to pre-submit information before your arrival to speed up your visit, please click on the forms page.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once checked in, one of our team members will weigh your pet and see you into the examination room.
- A veterinarian will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, examine your pet and discuss any questions or concerns you may have.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments can usually be performed in the practice.
- Once the tests have been run, your doctor will discuss a possible diagnosis and treatment plan if warranted.
- This is a great time to ask questions. We want to make sure you’re completely comfortable with the information we’re providing.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our registered veterinary technicians to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit. If you have any concerns, talk to the technician about them.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again.